JOIN MY TELEGRAM FACEBOOK AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS
Apply for an internship at the White House. Applications are open for the 2023 White House Internship Program. Training at the White House as part of the Executive Office of the President. The internship is a public leadership development program that provides opportunities for emerging leaders to support the work of the White House and advance the priorities of the Biden-Harris administration.
Under Biden Harris, it was the first paid training in history. Training courses are offered in all White House departments. Training at the White House will begin on Monday, January 30, 2023.
Applicants must be 18 years of age to participate. All White House interns will receive $750 per week for full-time participation (at least 35 hours per week) and $375 per week for part-time participation (15 to 34 hours per week).
This is a 12-week program starting in January 2023 and ending in April 2023. Those who are interested and meet the criteria are strongly encouraged to apply for paid White House internships. See below for more information on the program.
BEST SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS MUST APPLY:
- Internship Country: USA
- Location: White House, Washington D.C.
- Internship Duration: 12 Weeks (January 2023 and ending in April 2023)
- Level: Undergraduates, Graduates
- Deadline: 23rd September 2022
Internship Departments & Responsibility of the Intern at the White House
Following are the departments working under a White House where applicants will work in a WHIP 2023.
- The Office of Cabinet Affairs
- The Office of Communications
- The Office of Digital Strategy
- The Office of Domestic Climate Policy
- The Domestic Policy Council
- The Office of the First Lady
- The Gender Policy Council
- The Infrastructure Implementation Team
- The Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- The Office of Legislative Affairs
- The Office of Management and Administration
- The National Economic Council
- The Office of Political Strategy and Outreach
- The Office of Presidential Correspondence
- The Office of Presidential Personnel
- The Office of Public Engagement
- The Office of Scheduling and Advance
- The Office of Speechwriting
- The Office of the Vice President
- The Office of White House Counsel
- The White House Fellows Office
- The White House Photo Office
- The White House Press Office
- The White House Visitors Office
The Responsibility of each department at the White House is described here (Visit Here)
President Biden and Vice President Harris are committed to building a government like America’s, believing that qualified people from all backgrounds and walks of life should have equal opportunities to serve our country.
The White House is pleased to announce that for the first time in recent history, participants in the White House Education Program have been paid.
Program participants are paid an average of $750 per week. The salary is paid in two parts: Participants receive the first payment at or around the beginning of the program and the final payment after the program is completed.
You are currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program at a college, community college, or university (2-4 year institution).
Graduation from an accredited bachelor’s or master’s program at a college, community college, or university (two- to four-year institutions) at least two years prior to the first day of the internship program.
Program participants must be US citizens 18 years of age or older.
How to Apply for a White House Internship Program 2023:
Applicants should apply for education online and submit an online application through the portal. To Apply: Please click the button below.